We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of 3D design expertise and application consultancy with Rhino in the region.
Getting started with V-Ray
Training Course Overview:
An introductory level course that breaks the ice on gaining essential V-Ray knowledge and understanding.
3 full days or 6 half day sessions
Our course is broken down into requisite skill sets presented in a modular basis as follows:
- User Interface (UI) and Frame Buffer (VFB).
- Render Engines - V-Ray RT and V-Ray Production.
- Lighting - V-Ray Light, V-Ray Ambient Light, V-Ray Dome Light, V-Ray IES Light, and V-Ray Sun and Sky.
- Global Illumination - GI for Exterior Scenes, GI for Interior Scenes, Caustics, and GI for Fly-Through Animations.
- Camera - Physical Camera, Motion Blur and Depth of Field.
- Shading - V-Ray Material, V-Ray SSS Materials, V-Ray 2-Sided Material, V-Ray Blend and Bump Materials, and Random Color Techniques.
- Dynamic Geometry - V-Ray Displacement, V-Ray Proxy, V-Ray Instancer, and V-Ray Fur.
- Render Elements and Compositing
For more information, please contact us using the form at the bottom right of the screen.