(Price includes all international shipping, handling and import duties / fees from the USA - Please allow 10 days for delivery)
- Instantly capture color 3D data with full freedom of motion.
- Produce accurate and reliable results in complex environments.
- Review and edit your point cloud data immediately on the tablet.
- Export directly to compressed DPformat,PTS, PTX, PLY, & PTG.
- Complete solution: all hardware & software included to start scanning!
- Built-in advanced features include AprilTags, Append, Targeting, &more.
- Directly compatible with the Light Kit, Pole Kit, and Accuscale-DP Kit.
- 16 GB nativestorage, good for up to 5000 scans in .DP format.
Device Size:23 x 27 x 8 cm.
Capacity:16 GB or 32 GB.
Export Formats: DP,PTS, PTX, PLY, PTG, & E57 (via converter)
Sensor Range:60 cm to 4 m (2 to 12 ft.)
Op. Temperature:5 to 33 deg C (41-91 F).
Horizontal FOV:57.5 deg.
Point Density: ‚¬° ¤ 1.7mm at 1m distance, ‚¬° ¤ 3.4mm at 2m distance.
Power Supply:Using tablet battery.
We Also Recommend
Bongo 2.0 for Windows Commercial Single User (B20)
AUD $ 770.19 + GST
NZD $ 785.09 + GST
Bongo 2.0 for Windows Educational Lab (B20-LAB)
AUD $ 1,050.26 + GST
NZD $ 1,070.58 + GST
Bongo 2.0 for Windows Educational Single User (B20-E)
AUD $ 303.41 + GST
NZD $ 309.28 + GST
Bongo 2.0 for Windows Upgrade Commercial Single User (B20U)
AUD $ 459.00 + GST
NZD $ 467.88 + GST