Mould Making Tools in Rhino 7
Rhino 7 features enhanced workflow for mould makers and tool designers.
- Determine parting lines using Draft Angle Analysis’ graphic feedback.
- Use RibbonOffset to create your mould splits and parting surfaces.
- Refine your surface with Rhino’s improved Blend commands.
- Parting Lines are created using the Create Draft Curves button in the DraftAngleAnalysis dialog box, which now has options to add a curve with Maximum, Middle, and Minimum angles. The draft vector can also now be set.
- Parting Surfaces can be created from parting lines using the RibbonOffset command.
- Blend commands now include Straight Sections and Straighten buttons.